Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting Ready


This Saturday I am a hosting a table at Tarwater Elementary in Chandler, AZ. I will be selling my cards. As I've been previewing them here on my blog, you can see I have Easter cards, birthday cards and then just some sweet spring cards. Today, once again, I'll be adding to my collection. I would like to add some baby and thank you cards. If you live in the area, please stop by and bring your children, as they will be having activities for the kiddos.

I'm very excited to have been working on my inventory the last few weeks. Even though the weather doesn't quite feel like winter here in the desert, I always look forward to spring when the flowers seem to spring from the ground and birds sing in the trees. It's like a little wake me up or jump into spring.

Sunday I will be listing some of my inventory on Etsy and some on Lollishop. I am currently looking into additional venues in which to display my greeting cards. I am blessed when my cards can bring you and a loved one joy. So please, feel free to check back again.

No comments: