Friday, October 30, 2009

Wedding Card

This card was made for my mother-in-law to give to her niece. You see, Lauren and Scott just got engaged a couple of month's ago and a few weekends past Lauren's mom and dad threw an engagement party for them. Congratulations to Lauren and Scott!!!

This card was made using Stampin' Up Whisper White paper and other various Stampin' Up paper. I also used Ranger Ink Bridal Tinsel embossing powder both on the wedding dress image and the lavender card in underneath. I topped it off with a satin ribbon also from Stampin' Up and a brad.


I stamped the wedding dress using Ranger Ink Perfect Medium Embossing Ink and then put the embossing powder over and used polyurethane to seal the glitter.
You may contact me at www.Lindascozycraftcorne.etsy.com for these products and many more.




No comments: