Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Totally Tess Framed

Last year I got to know a dear woman.  Her name is Louise.  Her son mentioned to me yesterday that he had to call and wish her "happy birthday".  That got me to thinking that I would love to send her a card.  I admit in this extremely fast-paced, busy world, I have had a hard time sending out cards and this was an excuse to work on something.  I was going to make it very bright and flowery as that is what I think of when I think about my friend.

However, my daughter had been in my craft room and my Stampin' up "Tess" stamp was on my table.  I thought I could color her hair yellow so she looks a little like me so its like a personal greeting for my California friend.  I used my pleated satin ribbon to give it more texture.










No comments: