Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nurse __________ To the Rescue



Isn't she cute! After receiving a call from a relative requesting a card for someone who graduated from nursing school and just passed her nursing boards, I searched around for a nurse image. I purchased this stamp from Stamping Bella. I colored her in and used Blending Pens. I tried to highlight her hair using a yellow pencil. I used the Melon Mambo Patterns Designer Series Paper to set her off against. I printed Nurse to the Rescue! (for privacy reasons I am not including the name) and used the new flower punch. I then just added some Stickles for additional sparkle.
At some point I will have to show off my other Stamping Bella stamp that I went ahead and purchased. She has dumb bells in her hands and I got that thinking I'll make an exercise journal (haven't started that project yet).
For more information on customized or personalized cards or invitations, please feel free to contact me at Lindascozycraftcorne@etsy.com.
Thank you.

No comments: