Saturday, August 28, 2010

Crackle Accents


There is this product by Inkssentials that I have been wanting to try for a long while. It is called Crackle Accents. So I fell into temptation and I got a bottle of it. I LOVE it!!! Sadly my first attempt at using this product was for a Sympathy card for a friend whose mother passed away recently. I can't remember the paper company but I really love the color and design. I sponged the paper with Antique Linen and Wild Honey. I used Wild Honey for the stamped image and stamped over in Vintage Photo "with heartfelt Sympathy.

I made this 3 x 3 Thank You card for a customer. I distressed the paper with a distress tool. I used Crackle Accents on the small "stamp" in the upper right corner. I sponged paper in Antique Linen and I stamped "For You" in Vintage Photo.

No comments: