Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ruby


Yesterday I had a couple of little girls over to play with my girls.  They decided to dress up my cat.  I cannot believe they got the dress on her, necklace, and hair bow in without Ruby scratching them.  I would like to think Ruby was a good sport about it, but by the look she is giving me here, I think she is less than amused by the girls playing dress up with her.  The dress was a little tight on her.  I think she and mommy need to go on a diet.  She was very happy when I took the dress off of her. 

Although, this morning I started working on my mother-in-laws birthday card, I wasn't able to complete it, and I usually wait to post the picture once I know the person has received the card.  I also realized I have a couple of friends birthdays this weekend and my father-in-law's birthday is coming up not to mention my brother-in-law's birthday is next week.  I can't way to work on my brother-in-law's card, I founded the coolest buttons at Hobby Lobby today for his card.  I am not sure how I am going to put buttons on the card but I just know I have to use them.

Yesterday I took my youngest to meet her teacher.  She already knows her teacher since her older sister had the same kindergarten teacher but she still needed to go and learn where everything is and meet her classmates.   I am really excited because there is a little girl from our church that is going to be in her class this year and a student from her ballet class last year. 

Tonight I will take my daughter, Alicia, to meet her teacher.  She already knows the teacher but this will give her a chance to meet the other students and see her room and where she is sitting.  I am hoping my husband and son make it in time to meet his teacher.  And then it is just about the end of our summer vacation.  Tomorrow we are meeting friends at Hamilton Pool and then before I know it, the weekend will be here and it will move along to Monday and it will be the First Day of School (look for annual "back to school pictures").

No comments: