Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's Gold

Happy Mother's Day! I made a couple of Mother's Day Cards a few weeks ago. These cards are shown on an earlier postfrom last month. This morning I was working on some other greeting cards. I have been wanting to see what the difference is with some of the Ancient Gold Embossing Powders. Today I embossed different images using African, Roman, and Princess, and Antique Gold Embossing powders. Throughout the week, I will finish up my projects, and post pictures of the cards.



The best thing to do before stamping is to rub the paper you are going to use with either embossing cloth or use some talc powder. Then I stamped the image with Perfect Medium. I then tapped out some embossing powder. And Finally ran it over with a Heating tool.



This card was made using Roman Gold Antique Embossing Powder. I used Distressed Inks on the background. I also used Distressed Inks on the strip of paper. Princess Gold Embossing Powder was used on the oval. I then Distressed the oval scallop punch out with Old Paper Distress Ink.

No comments: