Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Welcomed Distraction

Well, I was planning on showing off another card and another Ancient Gold today but I got distracted. First, there was some cleaning to do, and laundry. My 10 year old son said to me the other day that he's tired of cleaning and that it's the same thing over and over again. I might add that this statement came when I was in the middle of dishes. Dishes also seem to be a never ending chore.

I found a blog the other day that I really enjoyed http://artsaveslives-paperqueen.blogspot.com/2010/05/tags-card.html. I asked Eileen how she got her beautiful background because I have been wanting to do something different for a very long time. She graciously gave me Penny's information http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/p/blog-headersbackgrounds.html. Thank you very much ladies.

Well, tomorrow my little one receives a certificate from pre-school and my older one (actually my hubby) is getting a wisdom tooth pulled. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to check back in or not. Does one acquire more wisdom or less with less wisdom teeth? Hm, well he lives with me and my craziness so he needs to be wiser as he gets older. Speaking of getting older, make sure you check out my blog this weekend and especially Sunday as I'm going to have some give aways but you need to play.

Take care.

Linda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice background...you could probably make your font a bit larger and then it will be easier to see too! =)

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Happy Birthday Linda....(My husbands birthday is on the 17th)! I really like your background, I am off to see what other backgrounds there are.......(can you see me skipping off to the other blog?)

Unknown said...

AMK - Thank you. I thought so too so thank you very much for your feedback. I'm going to change the font for future posts.

Louise - I see you skipping along.